Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm sorry!

No, your eyes do not deceive you, this is an actual blog post that I actually wrote!

Life's been very hectic for me as I have just finished my first year of university so it's been a few weeks of rushing around, trying to do work I should have done a while ago in a small amount of time - whilst working 37.5 hours a week! Welcome to life of a student nurse. I've also been feeling really under the weather recently, I shan't go into too much detail but I'm going to the doctors soon and hopefully all will be ok soon.

Anyways, that explains why I've been neglecting this blog and I'm sorry, but honey I swear this is the last time. Once I'm back to normal, there'll be nothing to stop me. Watch this space! :)




(Here's me feeling sorry for myself - excuse my make-up free face)
Lu 


13 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Here is the link so you can see the rules and such :) http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon!x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has qualified as a nurse recently and I know just how hard the course is. Hope you feel better soon

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better soon!
    and I love your header!
    Make sure to check my blog out too!
    http://majotron.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be new to blogger but your blog is so so pretty and I'll love to follow you from now on!

    And I hope you feel better soon!

    x

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sorry youre not feeling well. Being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

    When you do I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    Please check out my blog post about it
    http://alcamori.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-awarrd.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you feel better soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping you feel better dear xo

    Followed :)

    Also, I wanted to personally invite you to enter my Midsummers Dream Giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.ca/2013/08/a-mid-summers-dream-giveaway.html

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better now! :D

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah uni is the hardest by the end of the academic year, hope you get well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better soon! xx http://emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete