Saturday, March 9, 2013

I've only gone and joined Blogger, haven't I?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5300597/?claim=xqq6xd9r6b6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

Hello world!



After years of watching various youtube channels and reading lots of beauty blogs, I've finally jumped on the bandwagon, so to speak. So welcome to my own little slice of what is the world wide web.


I'm 19 years old, living in the East of England and currently studying to fulfil my lifetime ambition of becoming a nurse (just like my mum). I can't say I'm very experienced nor am I very talented when it comes to beauty and make-up, but what I will say is that I love it and I want to share with you guys what I'm loving.



So, carpe diem and all that, here I am!


Lu 

6 comments:

  1. I have just done exactly the same! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck sweety *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cath kidson is the best! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing wrong with trying your hand at blogger :) I get the feeling you may actually be really refreshing on this site. You seem really well-spoken. Because of all this, I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award. If you're not sure what that is, there's plenty of information on my blog :) http://antiwritesstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete